1950 IN FASHION
Christian Dior launches the "Ligne Verticale" for his Spring 1950 collection. For Fall, he introduces the "Ligne Oblique," characterized by asymmetrical elements. Lanvin appoints Spanish couturier Antonio del Castillo as its creative director. The brand now operates under "Lanvin-Castillo" until 1962. Italian fashion designer Roberto Capucci opens his atelier in Rome.
- HARPER'S BAZAAR UK May 1950€250,00 EUR
- British VOGUE UK January 1950€0,00 EUR
- British VOGUE UK April 1950€0,00 EUR
- British VOGUE UK August 1950€0,00 EUR
- British VOGUE UK May 1950€0,00 EUR
BROWSE FASHION MAGAZINES BY DECADE